April 24, 2020 by Gunston Nutbush Hall
Dangers of Man Made EMF CERN Satellite Wireless 5G Non Ionizing Radiation Pollution
Based upon the preponderance of current public available evidence, I am of the opinion that we must immediately halt the installation and build out on and around earth, of all man made EMF NIR (Non Ionizing Radiation) Satellite Wireless 5G Millimeter Wave network infrastructure. Halt it until we have NON INDUSTRY, independently tested the short, medium and long term health effects upon all life, including ourselves, humans!
We are exposing ourselves to levels of man made EMF NIR (Non Ionizing Radiation) Satellite Wireless 5G Millimeter Wave pollution that has never been independently, non-industry tested nor studied on humans, for any short, medium and long term, dangerous health effects. Prove it to yourselves, beyond a reasonable doubt, then demand an inquiry where you live!
These pages will serve as a depository for my findings.
*Hat tip to the Fullerton Informer! Joe, the Illuminator, Imbriano! here: https://thefullertoninformer.com/ and here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVt3STOc1XNEWOIWYW0UKaA
Millimeter Wave CIA Russian Research from 1977!!
The Microwave Absorption Spectrum of Oxygen, Technical Report No. 87, November 19, 1948 Research Laboratory of Electronics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Further public, published evidence in no particular order.
A comprehensive compilation and analysis of the literature on radio frequency fields and the negative biological impacts of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (particularly radio frequency fields) on biological organisms. 420 Pages of Published Research.
Irradiated –A comprehensive compilation of sources of RF Radiation Exposure and Its Effects
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE: https://watchmengazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/irradiated-2020.pdf
2) Experimental Oncology Received: March 21, 2011.
LONG-TERM EXPOSURE TO MICROWAVE RADIATION PROVOKES CANCER GROWTH: EVIDENCES FROM RADARS AND MOBILE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
Kyrylenko S.1, Chekhun V.2, Sidorik E.3, Yakymenko I.4
1Masaryk University, Kamenice 5, A6, Brno 625 00, Czech Republic
3National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
4Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University, Soborna square 8/1, Bila Tserkva 09117, Ukraine
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE: https://watchmengazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/110.pdf
3) Oxidative Stress as the Underlying Biomechanism of Detrimental
Outcomes of Ionizing and Non-Ionizing Radiation on Human Health: Antioxidant Protective Strategies Published online 2019 October 26.
4) Exposure to high frequency electromagnetic fields, biological effects and health consequences (100 kHz-300 GHz) International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection Exposure to high frequency electromagnetic fields, biological effects and health consequences (100 kHz-300 GHz) Review of the scientific evidence on dosimetry, biological effects, epidemiological observations, and health consequences concerning exposure to high frequency electromagnetic fields (100 kHz to 300 GHz) ICNIRP 16/2009
5) Beatrice Alexandra Golomb, MD, PhD Professor of Medicine
UC San Diego School of Medicine Letter to oppose California SB 649 w/ 5G Medical Research References August 22, 2017
6) 1972 Biblography of reported biological phenomena (‘effects’) and clinical manifestations attributed to Microwave and radio-frequency radiation.
Zorach R. Glasner, Ph.D. LT, MSC, USNR Research Report
Project MF12.524.015-0004B, Report No.2 Naval Medical Research Institute National Naval Medical Center
Bethesda, Maryland 20014, USA 4 October 1971
Second Printing, with Revisions,
Corrections, and Additions: 20 April 1972
(Supersedes AD No. 734391)
7) Modified Health Effects of Non-ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation Combined with Other Agents Reported in the Biomedical Literature-2017
R.N. Kostoff (*) Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA
C.G.Y. Lau Institute for Defense Analyses, Alexandria, VA, USA
8) Exhibit E: An Update on the Genetic Effects of Nonionizing Electromagnetic Fields by Prof. Henry Lai, PhD, 2014 -92 pages of Research References
9) RADIATION RESEARCH 172, 265–287 (2009)
REVIEW Radiofrequency Radiation and Gene/Protein Expression: A Review J. P. McNamee1 and V. Chauhan
Consumer and Clinical Radiation Protection Bureau, Healthy Environments and Consumer Safety Branch, Health Canada, Ottawa, Ontario,
Canada, K1A 1C1
10) A Technical Review of the Biological Effects of Non-Ionizing Radiation, May 15, 1978 A Report Prepared for the Office of Science and Technology Policy by an ad hoc Working Group.
11) 5G: Great risk for EU, U.S. and International Health! Compelling Evidence for Eight Distinct Types of Great Harm Caused by Electromagnetic Field (EMF)
Exposures and the Mechanism that Causes Them Written and Compiled by Martin L. Pall, PhD
Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences -54 Pages of Research References
The document that follows was, in its original form, sent to many of the authorities of the European Union, in conjunction with other documents sent to the same people by a group of European scientists. It was in response two documents that were, in turn, written by Mr. Ryan and Dr. Vinciūnas responding to a large Group of European and other international scientists expressing great concern about the safety of 5G. I was asked by the leaders of the group of scientists to write my own response to those two documents. Mr. Ryan made the statement that “There is consistent evidence presented by national and international bodies (International Commission on Non Ionising Radiation Protection – ICNIRP, Scientific Committee on
Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) that exposure to electromagnetic fields does not represent a health risk, if it remains below the limits set by Council Recommendation 1999/519/EC1.” In fact, that is not either the ICNIRP or SCENIHR position – their position, and similar positions have been taken by the U.S. FCC, FDA and the National Cancer Institute, is that the evidence is inconsistent or conflicting and therefore, in their view, no conclusions can be drawn. Some of these organization have also stated that there is no known mechanism by which effects can be produced. What is shown below is that there is a vast amount of evidence in the independent scientific literature that conflicts with both the conclusion about lack of demonstrated effects and the conclusion about lack of mechanism.
DOWNLOAD PDF HERE: https://watchmengazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/pall-to-eu-on-5g-harm-march-2018.pdf
continued on Page 2